Chief executive officer (CEO) – Advertising Agency
Employer: Animal Advertising Canada Limited
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (30 hours per week)
Language: English required
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of College Diploma in related field
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 0015
Job Location (s):
Suite 600 – 3250 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada, M8X 2X9
Founded in 2014, Animal Advertising Limited is an independent creative agency. They specialize in marketing, advertising, graphic design services, as well as other creative and branding services.
Animal Advertising Canada is looking for a CEO – (Advertising Agency) who can efficiently assist in the daily operations of our business.
Main Duties include:
• Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
• Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
• Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
• Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
• Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
• Estimate costs of materials and time to complete graphic designs and illustrations
• Consult with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials
• This position deals with tight deadlines. Strong attention to detail is required as well as excellent written communication.
- Completion of college diploma in related field required
- 3-5 years of experience in the leadership of a graphic design or advertising agency is required
- Experience with MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Office
- Experience with graphic design and advertising is required
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
-We would like to thank everyone for applying, however, due to the volume of applications received only those moving forward to the interview process will be contacted.
-We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethnic group but, as members of ethnic minority groups such as aboriginals, youth and new immigrants are currently under-represented at this level of post, we would encourage applications from members of these groups. Selection will be based on merit alone.