Truck trailer Mechanic
- Posted by : Karamjit Grewal
Expire after -37 days
September 28, 2021 -
- Job category : Inventory & Hardware
Company: Roots Goods Carrier Ltd
Title: Truck trailer Mechanic (NOC 7321)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $28.00/Hour, 40 Hours per/week, Other Benefits: 4% Vacation pay
Completion of High School is required.
Completion of 4-year apprenticeship program or more than 3 years of experience in related field is required.
Language: Basic English Language
Job Location: 3487 Goldfinch Street Abbotsford, BC V2T 6Y5
- Repair and replace parts of transport truck and truck trailer systems such as chassis, air brakes, electrical systems etc.
- Perform schedules maintenance service
- Investigate, analyze, and determine faulty source and causes and create a cost-effective repair plan.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune ups.
- Repair and replace defective parts using hand and power tools.
- Ensure repaired equipment is tested and working to full potential
- Summarize repair materials and cost by way of record keeping.
- Keep a log of all maintenance and checks completed.
- Use various hand tools and machinery to repair problems trailers, welding on trailers.
- Detect the fault and further discuss with management whether to repair or replace.
Working Conditions & other information:
- Fast paced environment, work under pressure, repeated tasks.
- Position is available and open to Aboriginal persons, youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
How to Apply: By Email: email@example.com