- Posted by : Shinicone Enterprises LTD.
Expire after -20 days
October 15, 2021 -
- Job category : Arts & Design
Company Operating Name: Shinicone Enterprises Ltd.
Business Address: #210-5589 Byrne Road, Burnaby, BC, V5J3J1 Canada
Job Position Title: NOC 2252 – Industrial Designer for Educational Model Design & Development Company
The Industrial Designer will be responsible for conceptualizing and producing design for 3D manufactured products for Shinicone Enterprise Ltd.’s clients, as well as Shinicone Enterprise Ltd.’s company educational medical products.
EMPLOYMENT LENGTH: PERMANENT 30-40Hrs Full Time
LANGUAGE OF WORK: ENGLISH
LOCATION: Burnaby, British Columbia
The duties of the Industrial Designer at Shinicone Enterprises LTD. will include but are not limited to:
- Consult with client, engineers, or production specialists to establish product requirements
- Analyze the intended use of product and user preferences
- Conduct research into costs, properties of production materials, and methods of product (especially 3D printing techniques)
- Develop manual and computer-assisted design (CAD) concepts, sketches, or models for approval and use
- Prepare manufacturing drawings, specifications, and guidelines for production and construct prototype of designs
- Consult with engineers and production staff throughout the manufacturing stages
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, architecture, or related engineering field, or college diploma in industrial design with extensive industry experience required.
- 1-2 years of experience in related field is required
- Understanding and working knowledge of 3D rendering software and 3D printing techniques required.