• Manage entries of verbal orders, customer confirmation, order tracking and follow up inquiries
• Receive and respond to all consumer and customer inquiries (phone, email) regarding deliveries/loads and/or order-related matters with the highest level of professionalism
• Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine deposits and withdrawals
• Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
• Responsible for tracking and third-party carrier’s movement ensuring on-time deliveries.
• Accounts receivable support including photocopying and banking checks, entering invoices, credit notes
• Assisting with the development and implementation of service policies, and explaining these to staff and customers.
• Maintaining documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
• Miscellaneous office-related tasks, including but not limited to coordinating and executing in-office product evaluations, collecting data on competitive products
• College/CEGEP with 2 years to less than 3 years in similar job duties
• Ability to work well in groups and interact effectively with peers and customers
• Ability to present, explain and defend incident reports and be sympathetic to the needs of both internal and external customers/clients
• It is necessary to be able to read, write, and speak in English
• Ability to multitask and coordinate multiple projects and customer relationships concurrently;
$24.50 per hour for 35 hours per week
Caledon East, L7C 2X6
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org