Job Details ( Inactive job )
Sales General Manager - trade, broadcasting and other services
- Posted by : Meadowlink Employment Services
September 19, 2022 - December 18, 2022
- Job category : Human Resource
- Salary : $56.50 hourly for 30 hours per week
- Lead the Sales and Marketing managers and ensure yearly targets are met year on year.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales managers.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions, co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments.
- Establish financial and administrative controls, formulate and approve promotional campaigns and approve overall human resources planning.
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs.
- Leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of other employees, and ensuring a healthy working environment.
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in media promotion activities.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs.
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Bachelor's degree, is required
- 5 years or more of experience in business administration preferably with a staffing company is required.
- Proficient in English language (verbal & written)
- Ability to supervise 5-10 people
- Must have knowledge of Database, MS Access, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, Internet
- Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Initiative, Team player, Accurate & Organized
- Should be able to handle large workloads, work under pressure, meet the deadlines and attentive to details.
Number of Position - 1
Salary &Working Hours
$56.50 hourly for 30 hours per week
Mississauga, ON L4T 0A7
How to apply
By email firstname.lastname@example.org