Canyon Springs Montessori is currently looking for passionate and dedicated Kindergarten/ Grade 1 teacher for our newly certified independent school located in a beautiful facility in Pitt Meadows.
- A wonderful working environment in a beautiful facility
- Supportive and understanding management team and friendly staff members
- Opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary based on qualifications, experience and role
- Competitive package including extended health after probation period
You will be working as part of an amazing team that values collaboration, your unique strengths and creativity.
- Planning and implementing lesson plans that follow the BC curriculum in a Montessori prepared environment
- Maintaining a stimulating and developmentally appropriate environment
- Ensuring the well-being and safety of students
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationship with families through communication and record keeping
- Observing and recording students progress using multiple media / technological platforms
- Keeping your professional development up to date
- Montessori accreditation, eligibility for BC Independent School Certification
- Cover letter
- 3 references
- Criminal record check
- First aid training and knowing a teachable second language are an asset
- Full time
- Competitive salary based qualifications, experience and role
- Benefit package (EH & dental)
We thank all applicants for their interest but only potential candidates will be contacted.
Please direct your application to: