Security Guard Supervisor
- Posted by : Logixx Security Inc.
June 01, 2023 - March 28, 2024
- Job category : Security Guard
- Salary : $ 39,000 per annum
Position: Security Guard Supervisor
Company: Logixx Security Inc.
Address: 7015 Macleod Trail SW, Calgary, AB T2H 2K6 Canada
Number of Vacancies - 01
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent Position
Job Reference #LS67
Salary: $39,000 per year
Weekly hours – Minimum 30 hours
Location of Work: Calgary, Alberta
Language Preference: English
- Ensure all security equipment’s are operational and report any malfunctions to the Operations Manager.
- Oversee the work of security guards and other contractors that are assigned on the site.
- Responsible for the supervision and performance management of security Guards.
- Create various training programs to ensure the best training of all new guards and provide on-going direction.
- Working closely with other departments such as facilities and maintenance to ensure work is completed.
- Create the work schedules of security guards.
- Ensure that all incidents, accidents, and/or hazards are reported and investigated.
- Receive complaints and issues from supervision staff as well as Guards. Resolve the problems in a sensitive and timely manner.
- Aid in training all new guards, providing documented reported on their progress.
- Make every effort to fill a vacancy in the case of a call off or if fill-in will be late in arriving.
- Ensure all policies and procedures put in place are followed.
- Ensure that safety and emergency protocols are completed in response to fire alarms and other site emergencies.
- Monitor guard productivity and provide constructive criticism where applicable
- Monitor CCTV to ensure the building is safe and secure
- Ensure all guards are following their instructed duties and completing all required training and observational period before working alone.
- Secondary School Completion
- Minimum six months of work experience is required in similar role
- Ability to legally work in Canada
Apply to: email@example.com