- Posted by : Engineering and Acoustics Canada
April 03, 2019 - September 30, 2019
- Job category : Engineering
Engineering and Acoustics Canada located at 305 – 2250 Bovaird Drive East, Brampton, Ontario is recruiting for the position of FULL TIME Acoustic Consultant. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is seeking to expand their knowledge of acoustics within an independent firm.
- Provide technical assistance to principal consultant.
- Administer all acoustic concepts and resolve issues.
- Analyze acoustic design, perform tests and integrate various engineering resources.
- Coordinate with customers and present various technical data.
- Organize initiatives for various projects and assist to share engineering information and promote open communication.
- Perform noise assessments and invention disclosures in competitive environment.
- Design communication channels for projects.
- Perform survey on all noise and vibration processes and administer environment for same.
- Prepare technical reports for various environment issues and assist in resolution.
- Monitor acoustic software and perform noise modelling on same.
- Experience: 5 years or more
- Advance Diploma in Acoustics AND
- 2 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Testing Equipment and Methods: Acoustic emission & Vibration analysis
- Must be able to take & analyze noise and vibration measurement in the field for Environmental, Architectural & Building acoustics.
- Must know how to operate sound level analyzer, vibration meter.
- Must have knowledge of North American standards related to acoustics.
If you believe you have the skills and abilities required for this role, please send us your resume.
HOW TO APPLY