Caregiver for Children
- Posted by : AMRINDER SINGH
July 04, 2019 - December 31, 2019
- Job category : Caregiver & Nanny
Brampton based family is looking for an energetic, loving, honest, independent, caring and hardworking Child CareGiver for their two childern at their residence.
Terms of Employment: Full time and permanent position, works 40 hrs. per week
Salary: $15 / hour and 40 hours / week
Location: BRAMPTON, ON, L6X 4R5
Experience and skills:
- Completion of High School or Equivalent with course in Child care will be an asset.
- 6 months training or related field, Knowledge of First Aid is an asset.
- No smoking is allowed in or around our house and we seek strictly a non-smoking person.
- Willing to work on flexible schedule.
- Work Setting: Employer’s home
- Language: English
- Experience not mandatory
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. (Note: This is not a condition of employment.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inculcate good manners in both the children as per the directions of the parents.
- Work on both the academic and extra co-curricular skills by making them read books and engaging them in educative and playful activities as per the age.
- Take the kids for the activities and make them play with other kids in the park.
- Help them to socialize with the other people and kids around.
- Restrict the device time by engaging them in much better activities.
- Perform light house hold activities relating to the kids. Like, making food, laundry, cleaning the play area.
- Also assist kids to make their bed and clean up after playing.
- Accompany children for activities & drop-off and pick up from school.
Interested Candidates are requestted to email their resumes please at:email@example.com
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: This is a full time position at the employer’s home and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.