Trans Can Trucking Ltd.
Job Title: Office Administrator
Positions:1 Full Time/Permanent, Vacation Pay: 4% & Extended Medical Benefits after qualifying period.
Trans Can Trucking is looking for an Office Administrator for their company located in Surrey, BC.
• Co-ordinate office administrative procedures, evaluate and implement new procedures.
• Establish work priorities and delegate work to office support staff.
• Ensure deadlines are met.
• May prepare schedule for drivers and Supervisors.
• Required to coordinate with dispatchers for daily reporting.
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, maintenance and security services , log books, forms, company jackets and t-shirts for drivers, parking for staff and parking of trucks in yard space.
• Required to do all correspondence with the clients and managing related paperwork for orders for transportation.
• Assist in preparation of operating budget.
• Assemble data and prepare correspondence.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• More than 1 year experience of having worked in an office based environment in an office administration role.
• Language- English.
Remuneration: a) MSP Reimbursement after 90 days of service. b) Extended Medical and Dental Coverage after probationary period of 90 days.
Interested applicants please email resume to email@example.com
Locations: 206-8434 120 Street Surrey, BC V3W 7S2(Corporate Office)
Contact Name: Gurmeet Singh
Company: Trans Can Trucking Ltd.
State: British Columbia
Postal Code: V3W7S2