Housekeeping Room Attendant
- Posted by : Fraser Lake dba 1064500 BC Ltd.
April 17, 2019 - July 17, 2020
- Job category : Hotel & Resort
Business Name: Fraser Lake dba 1064500 BC Ltd.
Job Title: Housekeeping Room Attendant
No. of Vacancies: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Work Location: 111 Chowsunket Street, Fraser Lake, V0J 1S0, BC, Canada
Wage rate: $15.00/hour for 40 hours/week.
Benefits: 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Education: not required
Experience: not required
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds, change sheets and distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies
- Stock linen closets and other supplies' areas
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and elevators
- Disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings.
- Report and store lost and found items
- May provide basic information on facilities
- May handle complaints.
Additional Skills: Team working, Problem solving, Decision making & Continuous learning. Work under pressure
How to Apply: If you feel you are suitable for this job and have enough experience please email your Resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org