Early Childhood Educator (Full-Time/Permanent)
- Posted by : Harvest Montessori Preschool & Daycare Ltd.
August 01, 2019 - August 26, 2019
- Job category : Education & Training
Harvest Montessori School is looking for ECE (Full-Time/Permanent)!!
Employer: Harvest Montessori Preschool & Daycare Ltd. dba Harvest Montessori School
Position: Early Childhood Educator (Full-Time/Permanent)
Working hours: 35-40hours per week
Wage: $17.10 per hour
Working location: #120-8740 Alexandra Road, Richmond, BC V6X 1C4
Position Available: 1
- Plan and develop appropriate programs and activities for children to meet children’s physical, intellectual, social, cultural and emotional needs.
- Supervise both indoor and outdoor play times and activities
- Maintain and update record of children as taking notes of their activities.
- Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children’s in development and learning progress.
- Develop listening, comprehension and motor skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music and creative art activities.
- Release children only to those authorized by parents/guardian
- Communicate and review continuously with other teachers and owners regarding the activities for children
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation days or 4% vacation pay
- Language: English
- ECE License to Practice in BC is required.
- Completion of College/ CEGEP or vocational is required.
- Current First Aid certificate and Criminal Record Check are needed.
- Work experience in child care field is required.
How to Apply: Email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in ECE position at our school, however, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.