Salary: $27.00 per hour
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities:
• Drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
• Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
• Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
• May prepare cost estimates for clients.
• Completion of secondary school is an asset.
• Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program or A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade is required.
• There is no specific language required to perform as a carpenter. Whereas, mathematical skills are mandatory.
Work Location: 14070 King Rd, Surrey BC, V3R 0M1
To Apply: please send your resumes by-
Email: ; email@example.com
Mail: 14070 King Rd, Surrey BC, V3R 0M1