- Posted by : Canadian Property Maintenance Inc.
March 11, 2020 - December 11, 2020
- Job category : Inventory & Hardware
- Source and manage relationships with new and existing clients.
- Review quotations; Purchase general and specialized equipment as and when required.
- Write specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased.
- Make, place, and track purchase orders as well as monitor and maintain inventory levels.
- Determine/forecast requirements based on sales forecasts.
- Maintain and request specification sheets, etc.
- Manage the proper handling of purchasing support documentation and related files.
- Identify and implement purchasing cost savings initiatives.
- Obtain confirmation from vendors (signed) for all purchase orders.
- Regularly monitor delivery status and departmental records.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $28.58 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $42.87 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Experience Required: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education Required: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: PURCHASER
Job Status: Full Time /Permanent
Business Operating Name: Canadian Property Maintenance
Business Address: 3100 Turbine Crescent, Mississauga, ON L5M 6W9
Working Location: 7422 Ninth Line, Milton, ON L5N 7C3
Contact No.: 647-479-4241
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.