Employer : PANJAB DRYWALL LTD.
Location : Various Locations with base at 9430 125 St, Surrey BC, V3V 4X6
JobTitle : Drywall Finisher
NOC Code : 7284
PositionsAvailable : 2
Term : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : $28/hr
Start Date : As Soon As Possible
Education : High School
Language : English
Experience : 1 year or more
Handling heavy loads, Hand-eye co-ordination, Repetitive tasks, Tight deadlines, Large workload, Work under pressure, Overtime required, Walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Manual dexterity, physically demanding, Standing for extended periods.
· Measure, cut, fit, and install drywall sheets.
· Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings.
· Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound.
· Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints.
· Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists.
· Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners.
· Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife.
· Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and resume or mail at 9430 125 St, Surrey BC, V3V 4X6