Machine Operator and Process control – Food and beverage processing
- Posted by : La Stella Foods Manufacturing Ltd
October 01, 2020 - October 01, 2021
Date: September 28, 2020
Employer: La Stella Foods Manufacturing Ltd
Business Address/ Job Location(s):
7028 Merritt Avenue,
Title: Machine Operator and Process control – Food and beverage processing
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Language of work: English
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Work Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
Positions Available: 02
NOC Group: Process control and machine operators, food, and beverage processing (9461)
- Perform corrective machine adjustments.
- Clean machines and immediate work areas.
- Record production information.
- Inform supervisor of mechanical malfunctions or product irregularities.
- Operate machinery to process and bag, box, or otherwise package food products,
- Operate machinery to process and bottle, can, or otherwise, package alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages.
- Observe gauges, computer printouts, and video monitors to verify specified processing conditions and make adjustments to process variables such as cooking times, flow rate, temperature settings.
- Maintain shift log of production and other data.
- Set up and adjust processing and packaging machines.
- Check products for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards.
How to Apply