Job Details ( Inactive job )
Warehouse Associate & Delivery Driver
- Posted by : Nordel tire Ltd
Expire after -17 days
October 19, 2020 -
- Job category : Inventory & Hardware
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain warehouse, keep tires organised.
- Able to read the description and sizes of tires as per the packing list
- Know the location of the merchandise in the warehouse
- Drive company vehicle to make customer deliveries and stock pick ups, load and unload as needed
- Maintain appropriate licensing, credentials and acceptable driving record
- Ensure tires are properly organised in the warehouse
- Ensure acknowledgment of goods received are taken from customers
- Conduct self in a professional and ethical manner at all times
- Perform any other responsibilities as directed
Physical Abilities and Requirements:
- While performing duties the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, stoop, climb etc.
- The employee is regularly required to lift and roll tires ranging from 5lbs to 70 lbs and self maintain correct posture for lifting tires.
Remuneration: Good for the right candidate. Apply with confidence