Job Details ( Inactive job )
- Posted by : Columbia Collision Repairs Ltd.
Expire after -14 days
October 22, 2020 -
- Job category : Construction
Columbia Collision Repairs Ltd. is looking for full-time Welder to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), resistance welding and submerged arc welding (SAW)
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate brazing and soldering equipment
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program or
A combination of over three years of work experience in the trade and some college or industry courses in welding is usually required.
Salary: $28.50 hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
7945 132 Street
Surrey, BC V3W 4N2
How to Apply:
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.