- Posted by : Great West Disposal Inc
Expire after -7 days
October 29, 2020 -
- Job category : Inventory & Hardware
Great West Disposal Inc is well established company based in Surrey, British Columbia providing their client its services since 1993.
Our Company is looking for a talented and experience Candidate for the position of Diesel Mechanic (NOC: 7312) for their business based at 7800 Anvil Way, Surrey, British Columbia – V3W 4H7.
- Completion of a Secondary School is required
- Completion of a related Diploma/degree or any Apprenticeship Program
A Combination of more than 3 years of experience in related field is required.
- Knowledge of Basic English Language
Duties to be performed:
- Adjust Equipment and repair or replace defective parts
- Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work
- Service attachments and working tools
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications
- Perform repair work on heavy Trucks and Complete Inspection & maintenance.
- Testing of repaired equipment for proper maintenance.
- Must Have knowledge above Truck Machinery and equipment’s to operate
- Keep Maintenance reports and documentation
- Oder parts and maintain inventory
- Able to work independently or in a Team.
- Problem detecting and solving skills
- Detail oriented
$$Employee will be compensated at $ 36/Hour, (40 Hours/week.) & 4% Vocation Pay. Benefits will be according to BC Employment Standard Act $$
Interested candidates can send their resumes at
By E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or By mail: 7800 Anvil Way, Surrey, British Columbia – V3W 4H7.