1114080 BC Ltd dba Save On Dry Cleaning
7690 134 Street Surrey BC V3W 7T8
Terms of employment: Permanent, full-time
Salary: $25.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Bookkeepers (1231)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
Job location (s):
A fast-growing company Save on Dry Cleaning have full-time permanent opportunity for 01 Bookkeeper for their business on various locations. Duties are mentioned below:
- Perform full-cycle bookkeeping tasks such as preparing invoices, A/R, A/P, payroll and bank deposits
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls using software, supplier invoices, government remittances as well as other expenditures
- Maintain company's financial records.
- Reconcile receipts and manage budgets, payroll and deposits.
- Reconcile orders taken with the receipts.
- Tally receipts with the inventory and adjust the budget accordingly.
- Manage payments and receivables from other companies.
- Prepare deposit slips after reconciling payment received.
- Maintaining the trial balances, profit and loss statements and balance sheet.
- Managing accounts payable and receivables, reconciling bank statements.
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management if required.
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
• Education: Completion of secondary school is mandatory.
• Experience: 2-3 years of full-time experience as bookkeeper or accounting clerk. A university degree or college diploma in related field may decrease the experience requirement to 1-2 years.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Proficiency in MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel
Benefits: Position is entitled to benefits as per BC Employment standards act. As per collective agreement, 4% Vacation pay of gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation annual, or the option to choose 10 days of paid vacation annually with no vacation pay on each pay period.
Other: Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Youth, Visible Minorities, Indigenous people, Person with disabilities, Veterans of Canadian Armed force, First Nation, Aboriginals ,Seniors and newcomers to Canada with the above listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to Apply:
If eligible, please apply immediately to Save on Dry Cleaning by
Mail: Unit 304 14885 60 Avenue Surrey BC V3S 1R8