Business Analyst- Computer Systems
- Posted by : TECHAHEADCORP INC.
February 24, 2021 - June 24, 2021
- Job category : Engineering
We are located at 2550, Ambercroft Trail Mississauga, ON. Our company is looking to hire a “Business Analyst- Computer Systems” in our Mississauga, ON location.
35 hours/ week approx.
Bachelor's degree in IT would be an asset.
5 years or more of experience in the relevant field is required.
- Organizational skills and ability to be a team leader.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Experience in Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Visual Studio and Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software is needed.
- Expertise in Hyperion, SAP (FI/CO / HR / MM / OT SD) and Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) is required.
- Familiar with Salesforce, Cloud, Business intelligence, Internet, Servers, Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI), Project management software, Spreadsheet and MS Office.
- Ability to a work in a fast-paced environment, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements.
- Conduct business and technical studies.
- Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions.
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, and service delivery.
- Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software, and hardware.
- Develop policies, procedures, and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle.
- Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.
Group insurance benefits comprising of medical, vision care and dental will be provided.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes @ firstname.lastname@example.org